OTHER CATEGORIES IN Audio
- Brand: Azden
- Product Status : Call us
Professional Dual Powered Shotgun Microphone
Azden has set a new level in quality and performance with the SGM-250 Professional Dual Powered Shotgun Microphone. The SGM-250 was designed for video and filmmaking professionals to deliver broadcast quality sound at an affordable price. A completely redesigned microphone element drastically improves sensitivity, frequency response and signal to noise ratio. The all metal-alloy case provides rugged durability and strong resistance to RF. Its custom designed, slotted, acoustic barrel exhibits excellent super-cardioid directionality and side noise rejection.
A recessed switch area has been added to the body of the microphone for comfort and feel. The features here include a switchable low-cut filter to help reduce low frequency noise, a power switch for either battery or phantom power operation and an LED battery indicator. The SGM-250 can work off standard 48V phantom power or a single AA battery with virtually no loss in performance.
Measuring 250mm in length (about 10 inches) the SGM-250 is suitable for almost any filming situation. Long enough to capture great sound from a distance while mounted to a boom pole or on top of a shoulder cam, its still unobtrusive enough to be used on compact DSLR cameras.
The SGM-250 comes with a leatherette, zippered carry pouch, shock-absorbing mic clip with shoe mount and a foam windscreen.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Newly developed, original microphone element
- Wide frequency response and dynamic range
- Dual power operation (phantom power or AA battery)
- LED battery indicator
- Low-cut filter
- 250mm length to better fit smaller cameras
- All metal alloy case
- Mic Element: Electret Condenser
- Freq. Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Low-Cut Filter: Selectable @160Hz, 3dB/Oct
- Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
- Dynamic Range: 115dB 48V phantom / 110dB battery
- Sensitivity: -38dB at 1kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 120Ω (at 1kHz)
- Max Input SPL: 132dB 48V phantom / 127dB battery (1kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
- S/N Ratio: 77dB (1kHz at 1Pa)
- Power Requirement: 11-50V Phantom or AA battery
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 250mm x 21mm (9.84” x 0.83”) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 160 g (5.65 oz)
- Accessories: Shock mount, windscreen, carrying case